Labor day weekend is right around the corner. We will be spending the weekend on the lake. Travel is changed with my new stomach size. Even though I choose to eat to live not live to eat. Life requires much more planning, if I want to succeed on the road. 50 grams of protein is not easy to accomplish for me. If I don't get the 50 grams I am at risk of losing my hair.
At risk of losing my hair....I am losing my hair but I have also been using a protein supplement which is equal to 42 grams itself. I am sure I consume at a minimum of 30 grams in my food selections. My problem is I also have a skin disease which can contribute to this side effect.
Look let me be straight with you....I WOULD NOT BE THAT EFFECTED WITH LOSING MY HAIR. I know that as a woman this is suppose to crush me but, this is just a bother because the hair balls are every where I look. Having always been fat, having a skin condition and MS really puts stuff like this in perspective. If I let something like a little hair lose effect my self esteem I would never have lived a life due to the other perceived imperfections in my body. God made my body perfect, for his purpose not mine, so how could losing my hair really effect my self esteem.
I will be wearing a hat because a sun burned scalp, with or without hair is not healthy and Healthy is my goal. Have a great Labor day all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment