Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay I was wrong!!!!!

Dave and I attended our first support group last night and no one complained, not a single person. That doesn't mean I'll be a regular, from time to time it may be an event I'll invest my time into. Last night the topic was working out and it hit the ball out of the park for my needs. I had an action item this week to get a trainer or physical therapist. Dave and I both felt the speaker "Jake" of "Body be Jake" would fit our needs.

He will be coming to our home(my need) and it will be at 6:30am(Dave's need). I am not a morning person in any way, shape or form. Jake and Dave are in for a work out just getting me up before 9:00am. Dave and I are charged up to get into great shape before our grandchild arrives in May.

We are looking forward, always forward, especially to this beloved grandchild. N and D already had a pictures. With so much to live for I am so blessed....Praise God

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did great today - you surprised me with your stamina - i will try to keep up with you!!