The last couple of days have been very confusing as far as my weight loss goes. I have lost 3lbs and gained them back again twice. I have been very careful about what I eat and it doesn't seem to be that. I must be going through some metabolic balancing act. The only thing I know for sure is that worrying about it will only be make me crazy. Tomorrow I am increasing my exercise time by 15 minutes to see if that helps.
We just learned that we will be grandparents in May. This will be our first grandbaby and we could not be happier. God continues to bless us. Our son and daughter-in-law are very happy and look forward to a happy healthy pregnancy. Joyous occasions can be dangerous for me...I don't think about what I'm eating and can tend to mindlessly put things in my mouth. I had better get this under control because I am so excited to be a grandparent that the joy will be unending......Deal with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment