Did I mention I am going to be a Grandma in May. I have already made a public declaration that I intend to spoil this kid. We already know she is going to be named Brynn. We also know, as of today, Grandpa is going to spoil her way more than me. After giving me a budget for the crib, he proceeded to buy all the nursery furniture, decorations and bedding. I bought a pacifier that looked like a ladybug. I love my husband!
This blog is about my weight loss. You might be wondering what all that other stuff has to do with weight loss. It has everything to do with it. My family has been everything to me. We have celebrated the losses and I Will live to see a granddaughter whom we will all cherish. Looking forward, toward the future is what has helped me the most. I was able to go through all the holidays without gaining a single pound. I actually lost about 6lbs.
My prayer for my granddaughter is that NO ONE ever say to her "but you have such a pretty face." The but is the problem, Please God bless her with the metabolism of my brother Rob and while your at it the golf game too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment