Monday, February 9, 2009

My pajamas are falling off!

Tonight I made another significant discovery. My pajamas like most of my other clothes are way too big. Look, I am cheap, everyone get a good laugh, but I am admitting it here for all to see. I have not bought any new clothes yet. I have never been a fashionista so throwing out perfectly good clothes is not in my nature. However I am opposed to my pants falling down every time I walk a couple of steps.

While going from the bedroom to the kitchen I got a flash of brilliance. Since Chips, popcorn and bagged snacks are a thing of the past we have some kitchen gadgets which no longer have a purpose. I'm talking about chip clips. When I arrived in the kitchen I went directly to the drawer where chip clips have lingered in their jobless state since May. One clip and my falling down pants are no longer are a problem. I know I will have to buy clothes soon but I am waiting as long as possible. Unless someone tells me that there are children somewhere who need tents, I am in no hurry to get rid of perfectly good clothes who just happen to be on the very large size.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lets go shopping!

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

You crack me up Aunt Peg! You could try those alligator paper clip things too...those might be more secure! Keep up the great work!