Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weather or Not

For the last 18 hours I have been on edge. I have struggled to keep myself from eating for comfort. It's a really good thing we don't have any bad food in the house. You know what I'm talking about..those high calorie, empty nutrition foods. Foods that you mindlessly stuff in your mouth in stressful situations. I owe that to Dave, he is always counseling me not to even bring triggers into the house for anyone's benefit.

The weather is the current situation which I am stressed by. We are being assaulted by thunder storms and even possible tornadoes. No matter what you do you will encounter very stressful situations in your life, therefore Dave is correct. Do not even bring in food that is a trigger for you, I am learning that gum helps me.

So whether it's weather or something else that stresses you, plan for success. Keep your self in check and relax. I'm snacking on edamame.

No comments: