Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while. My beautiful granddaughter was born May 26. She is so precious I can hardly stop smiling. To say I have been distracted is putting it mildly. Dina and Nick are doing a great job as parents. Dina and I are spending lots of girl time traveling to and from all the necessary doctor appointments. Brynn is a blessing we are honored to receive.
I told you in past entries that I have a full nursery in our home for Brynn. Now that she is here I have on last decision to make about her room. You see my treadmill is in that room too. I have plenty of rooms upstairs where we could move the treadmill but I want to be able stay within ear shot while I continue my fitness program. Treadmills are a safety concern for children but until Brynn is walking,crawling or more mobile I think we will leave it right there across from her crib. She might even benefit from having the treadmill in her nursery.
I will be caring for Brynn when her Mom return's to work. Having my treadmill in her view will set her up for a life where exercise is the norm not the exception. She will see her grandmother hitting the treadmill three times daily. She will provide me with extra motivation and I will show her that a healthy life includes exercise! I think showing her actions of a healthy lifestyle is a gift of love.
Life is like a treadmill workout, if you don't keep moving forward you are destined to get thrown off track. I Love My Life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment