Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday. This has been a tough week! I haven't had any problems with the sleeve just the antibiotics for the staph infection. I am having a reaction in the form of a rash that is very itchy. At first I could not tell the difference between my psoriasis. Both are red itchy and abundant. The rash though is small chicken pox type bumps that just kept spreading. Sleep was almost impossible so I finally call the infectious disease doctor and was taken off the offending med. The good news is that the doctor says no more med, just follow-up with my doctors Kim and Hatcher.

I saw Dr. Kim yesterday and he is satisfied with my progress. I don't need to be seen until Oct. I AM BUMMED TO LEARN THAT JOHN CAIN is leaving Dr. Kim's practice. John is a very kind and considerate PA. His encouragement was very comforting when I was very ill. I owe John so much, he treated the entire person, not just the sleeve patient part.

My MS is showing a little stubborn leg neuro numbness. Walking is not easy so exercising is tough. I pray this is just a small bump not a hill I will be climbing but I will get that exercise somehow because I acknowledge it is essential to success.

No comments: