Friday I hit the 100 lb mark. This was not unexpected or shocking. I have worked for this yet I was very emotional about the number. My clothing is beginning to look too big. I love that, probably the first time in 25 years, I will be shopping in a smaller size before long. Shopping is my least favorite activity but I'll just have to grin and bear it.
I am still struggling with my psoriasis. I will be starting a new drug called Raptiva. I pray this send the skin disease packing. Emotionally dealing with the frustration has been very challenging. The itching is driving me crazy and robbing me of sleep. The cosmetic effect is ugly, but the itching is the most troubling ofthe symptoms.
We started using the WII fit program on Sunday. I'll begin adding info about this journey also because it should effect the weight and health aspects of my outcomes. My WII fit age yesterday was 84....I am only 49....lost of work ahead....thank goodness for the great new tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment