Today I wrote to Dr. Phil. I wanted his opinion on the value to making this blog public. I am not sure this is what I started out to do. When I started this blog I said to myself that some day I might be able to help someone else. Funny thing is that I am really getting more out of this than I thought I would. Venting my daily trial and tribulations has made me see myself differently. I have had moments of pride in my own accomplishment and enlightenment into the reasons of my past failures.
I am not holding my breath waiting for Dr.Phil's reply. Deep down I know what ever he says is not going to stop my progress or my blog(private or Public). His opinion would be nice but I'll pray for God guidance and keep on chugging along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment