Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm too skinny

No I haven't lost my weight overnight. I went to the Derma Dr. yesterday and she says I need to see a specialist. My psoriasis is totally out of control. Psoriasis is a condition in which skin cells reproduce at a rate much faster than the body can shed. When it flares you get a rash like covering of scab like build up dead skin, It is both ugly and very uncomfortable.

In the past Derma Dr. have said diet could be making it worse but that is not the case now.My body is, in my opinion still recovering from the surgery. I have had this disorder for 20plus years. Now I wage war on this pesky annoyance. New medications are in trials and this specialist is supposed to be one of the best chances I've got to get some help.

Funny thing is the sun is the natural medicine but I burn to lobster red in minutes. I'll just wait and pray

No comments: