Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pain in the A--

Lately life has been stressful. Five properties on the Market and new insurance(medical) has me talking to lots of people about stuff I don't even want to think about. I think the insurance industry is messing with me. When you change insurance all kinds of things are up for discussion again. Medicines it took years to find and that are working must be justified all over again. It's one of two things in my mind: 1)The insurance clerks think doctors are idiots, whom the clerks believe they are smarter than. or 2) The insurance industry is working the theory that if the hassle you enough over your meds they can solve problems. True if they stress ya enough you might just die of weakness. If there had been 10 lbs of chocolate or a case of cookies I would have eaten for stress relief. Yeah I would have eaten as much as I could and paid the price. Knowing my weaknesses is a tool required for success. I would never have gotten to my all time high of 415lbs if I had been transparent to my stresses before having the sleeve surgery. I was not an over eater in the purest form of the word. It was what I ate and why I ate that got me into trouble. Knowing now what I know about my self defeating behavior has been kept in me check so in essence I WIN!

Funny side note.....Since I have lost over 131 lbs now I am noticing that my A-- or butt has lost it's padding. Sitting for long periods of time actually hurts my tail bone. This hurts but also helps because now I have to use the treadmill more or just stand around. This is a beneficial problem in my book
Blessings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty soon you will only be talking about your granddaughter Brynn!