The first day of my fast went pretty well. I did have trouble getting all 5 shakes down. It seems my "Sisters" are doing really well. Prayer is the first line of defense today. Both Kate and Terri have positive attitudes and great faith. They will be rewarded for their efforts with renewed energy.
Girls, if you get to a point where you can't stop thinking of food, or the fact you don't get any, I have a recommendation for you. I walk for 5 minutes and my brain sends out new messages of will power. Walking with a view is even better to take your mind to better thoughts. Have a relaxed conversation with God, not really a prayer but more like speaking with an dear friend. Remember you are very loved and needed by lots of people and this fast is the gateway to your procedure. This whole process will ensure you are there for them in a healthy state.
Bud's Babes lets take on the world. Hope you all like the group name I am using....it's that or Kitty's Litter. I wish Dad could have joined us, but I am sure he is watching and cheering us on from Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment