This is a big day for my sisters and I. Kate in this you are not my niece but my sister. Today we begin our 2 week fast, liquid protein and water or calorie free beverages only. This might seem like a daunting task around noon today but stick with it, it does get easier. We are cleansing our bodies and strengthening our will to succeed. I am so excited for all of us.
This is just the beginning for Terri and Kate, they are just Two weeks away from Lap-band surgery. They have gone through months of training and medical care to reach this day. Mariann and I are well into our loss journey. Mariann was the family pioneer, she is two plus years out from her Lap-band surgery. I am so proud of her successful movement toward her goal. I, myself am about eleven months post surgical from Gastric Sleeve surgery. For Terri and Kate this fast is a requirement for the procedure. Mariann and I have chosen to fast in support of them and to further our own progress. Together, with love and support, we will all reap the benefits of our fasts.
WOOW WOOW RAH RAH LET'S GO GIRLS ...BUD'S BABES BODY CHALLENGE BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment