Amazing...it's been one year since my vertical sleeve surgery! I could not have made it this far without my fantastic support network.
Special Thanks:
1) God
2) David the love of my life and the best husband.
3) Dr David Kim and his staff
4) Nick and Dina the best kids a mom could ask for.
5) Our extended family
6) The Morgan Family the best neighbors we have ever had.
7) Our Northwood Church Family for the prayer warriors they are.
8) Cici my special nurse assistant who prayed with and for me at the worst of times and in the best of times.
9) The Nursing staff of North Hill Hospital
I owe my life to you all, every spoke of the wheel was critical to my getting rolling as I am today. Dave and Nick thank you for allowing me to take a risk I know scarred the s-word out of you both. Your love and concern make me feel so special everyday. Dina you acted as my advocate of understanding with the guys and Dr.Kim.
Dr Kim I know I asked you to take a huge risk with my case at a time when doing the SAFE thing would have been so much easier. Without your self confidence and your trust of me I think it's a pretty safe bet I would not have lived to see my grand child.
My first grandchild is due this month, what better anniversary gift could you ask for.
I look forward to the next year of this journey. Love to All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment